Obelisk the tormentor Deck

Okay... i'm talking about the effect monster Obelisk the tormentor, not the illegal god card...

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/d/da/ObelisktheTormentorJUMP-EN-UR-LE.png

I'm thinking using limit impulse, monsters that can't be killed in battle, like Arcana Force 0- The Fool and Marshmallon... but I'm not sure what else to use. I don't have access to hardened armor dragon so... i was thinking destruction jammer and my body as a sheild.

Does anyone have any ideas?

It's been a while since I've been able to play and stay current with the meta, but I keep thinking something that generates tokens would be a no-brainer with this particular Divination.

My friend Kelly used a Dark World-Sworn deck (Dark World cards along with Lightsworn monsters) and got Obelisk the Tormentor out against my Gladiator Beast first turn. I couldn't do anything the rest of the game, which was about 3 turns long...

Basically anything that swarms, drop it into a Blackwing or Lightsworn deck and you could probably bring it out pretty fast.

☼☼Crusnik☼☼

Last edited:
gotta go with stuff like giant germs or nimble momangas..
or the grave keeper spys, they can bring others of them sleves from deck to field, which creates field advantage....
i would also say..... multiply and kruiboh for a good 5 tokens....
i agree with digital jedi and the token spawning...
i would defintely add some good couinters for a great defense, mirror force and torrential...
magical mallet when ur hand sucks
gorz and tragoedia, or battle fader and ogre of the scarlet sorrow, cuz they can be summoned after damage *orge takes 2 direct hits and gains atk equal to the atk of the first diect attack, and battle fader negtea the atk and gets summoned*

Back