Romance Profit of Doom: My Story

Rescue_cat

!!Fanfic Author!!
Well, i've been working on a story lately, but it's so not done, but i figured i'd post as i go, so here's the first chapter!

A/N: I cannot believe I am writing this! This just started as a random story idea to have one of my friends Sierra in a story of mine, but after a started talking about it, it became so much more then that. I thought of all of this as it came to me off the top of my head, and when my other friends wanted to be in it, I would think for a split second, and then come up with their character, how they fit in, and change some small details if needed. What had just started as a random idea became so much more, as you can tell by what I am now typing. This is coming to me as I type, thinking of what I want and typing, no in-between. Four of my friends are going to be in, and I will introduce their characters in a second. I just hope that this story offends no one, because one of my friends thinks it might. All right, here it goes!

Main Characters:

Name: Aries
Species: Angel
Looks: She has short blonde hair, with brown highlights and golden eyes that shine brightly when she is happy and dull slightly when she is saddened. She also has beautiful, lush, wings with white feathers that are tipped with the same gold as her eyes at the bottom. She has a small body build, meaning she is skinny, but still has muscles, and she stands at about 5" 3', and a nice sized bust.
Nature: She is polite, and kind, but does not think well of herself, and things she will always mess up, when in reality, she is a great person/angel that will help almost anyone. However, she is very quiet, and not very pushy, but once she sets her mind on doing something, she will get it done!
Bio: Has just learned the basics of being a Guardian Angel.

Name: Alucard
Species: Youkia
Rank: Highest rank all the levels of Hell and beyond, most feared youkia in Heaven.
Looks: He is the most handsome youkia in hell. He has short black hair tipped in red highlights, and has piercing silver eyes that are lined with gold, and shows no mercy. He has claws and fangs, and blood red youkia wings with black flames on them, and they are tipped with spikes.
Nature: He is ruthless. He sees what he wants, and he takes it, no matter what. He is also extremely loyal to his Lady (the devil) and serves Her at any cost, even if it is his after life. He is Her finest, and she sends him out with all of Her most important missions. He is nicely built, and has a six pack, and stands at about 6’4” tall.
Bio: He quickly rose to the top after getting his first mission and has stayed there for centuries.

Name: Lady of Darkness
Species: The one and only Devil
Looks: Straight, long blonde hair, with light red highlights that goes down to her ankles. Her eyes change colors, but for the most part they are deep crimson. About 5’7” tall, and has a nice, big bust. Extremely skinny, but in a healthy way. She has a flame tattoo on her stomach, just below the belly button, that proves that she’s the Lady of Darkness. She usually wears black leather arm warmers. Her finger nails are painted red with black outlining them, she always shows her stomach and cleavage, and always has chains adoring her body.
Nature: Calm and collective, but still very evil, and She ALWAYS gets what She wants, no matter what.
Bio: She’s the devil, that says it all.

Name: Cassandra
Species: Human
Rank (job in this case): Social Worker
Looks: Long black hair that goes to a little past her shoulder blades. Hazel eyes that dance with bright gold. She stands at about 5’5” and is very skinny, and has a nice bust.
Nature: She is very kindly, and loves children. Whenever she sees a child that needs her help, she is determined to help, no matter what, and at any cost, even if she is hurt in the process. She is also strong willed, and will never give up, or give in, she is destined to be a Guardian Angel, making her even more important then she already is.
Bio: Cassandra lived a very rough childhood, living with an abusive father, and a druggy mother. At the age of eight, she was taken out of the home by a kind man named Jacob, who was a social worker, and he took care of her until she turned ten. At that age, she was placed with the Smith’s, a family consisting of a mother, father, two boys, and one other girl; Cassandra was the oldest. The Smith’s were loving parents to all of their children, and after being placed with them, Cassandra lead a happy life, and when she got to high school, put all of her focus into books, and not boys, causing her to rank top of her graduating class. Not even a week after graduating, she went to college, to become a social worker to help other kids who had to live like she once had to.

Name: Michelle
Species: Youkia
Looks: Long brown hair going to about mid thigh, though she usually keeps it in a high ponytail, she has dark blue eyes, and large brown wings that are painted with lightning bolts. She also has a long brown bushy tail, and a thunder cloud and lighting bolt tattoo on her back.
Nature: She is very seductive, extremely much so that whenever she gets an assassination mission on a male human, she will seduce them to privacy, then kill them. She has a fascination with fire and blood, so her killings are usually very messy, though her Lady does not mind, She actually enjoys it.
Bio: Middle ranked, not the highest rank, but one of her Ladies favorite demons for her messy work.

Name: Lord of Light
Species: the one and only God
Looks:
Nature: Kind, or course, and understanding, He has faith in His angels that will never die.
Bio: He’s God, that about says it.

Name: Harah
Species: The only fallen angel ever
Looks: Long silver hair going to his shoulders, and the main part of the eye, where it is usually white, is charcoal black, the pupil of the eye is a venomous yellow, within that pupil is another pupil, which is jet black and slitted, much like a reptile's. He is most handsome, second only to, once again, Alucard. His wing that used to big luscious white, were now charred black from hid betrayal of his Lord.
Nature: Harah is always relaxed. He will remain silent until inclined to speak with something. This rare speaking is usually brought on by speaking with his victims before he kills them. He has yet to even show one bit of acknowledgement towards the Queen which he serves, just as he has yet to speak with any of the demons, as he believe that none of them are worthy of hearing his delicate voice, except when he insults Alucard. In times of battle, he is a strategical genius who fights with the ferocity of all hell.
Bio: He was his Lord’s best guardian until he tried to kill and Arch Angel for power. He was stripped of his angelic power, turning his white wings jet black with despair and sorrow.

All right, that’s all of them, this is only the beginning, so don’t worry! Alright, now, here it goes! On with the story!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

“Are you sure, Sir? That you want me? I just learned the basics after all.” Aries said in a submissive voice as she stared out at the clouds around them, her wings bended behind her relaxing in a way. Her Lord was in front of her, handing her a folder. He smiled warmly down at her as she reached for the file on the human she was supposed to be guardian to, who was a woman by the name of Cassandra. Cassandra was a woman who did good, and when she died, Lord of Light wanted her to become what only few angels were allowed to become, a Guardian Angel. “I mean, you said she was one of the most important charges we have, shouldn’t you send someone more experienced?” Aries looked through the folder at the person she was to protect.

“I am sure, my child, that you are the one.” Her Lord said. He then Disappeared in a white puffy cloud. “Remember,” His voice whispered onto her skin, “Have faith in Me, and have faith in yourself, and nothing can go wrong.” Then, the voice, and Him, were gone. Aries sighed as she thought of this whole thing. She was already appointed a charge, a valuable one who Lady of Darkness would definitely send youkia after, but Aries would do this, for her Lord. She looked up at the doors in front of her, they were called the Doors of Knowledge. Whenever someone died and they were sent here, to Heaven, where all good spirits were sent, they would past through these grand doors, and be granted with Knowledge. Knowledge of their birth, their death, of Heaven and Hell, of the Lord, and of the Lady. They were granted Knowledge of everything there is to know, and in truth, it would make them complete. Now, she had to pass through these doors, the very doors she had pasted through after she died in a car accident, once again. Once she had pasted through, she could only contact her Lord, and other angels, but could not return to Heaven until she was finished with her job, and her charge had died of natural causes.

She took brisk steps towards the doors, as she would not let them discourage her. Her white, loose angle skirt swirled around her feet as she walked, and her white halter top flexed with her movement. She hands where clenched into fist at her sides, causing the white arm warmers strings, which tied around her fingers, to tighten with the harsh treatment. Her heels tapped on the no-existent floor as the finally reached the doors. She looked up, as they went on forever into the Heaven skies. Her hand reached out, and she gripped the finely designed handle and slowly opened one of the doors, a blinding white light engulfing her as she did so.

“Alucard, you understand, don’t you? I want this girl dead, before a guardian gets to her. Do not allow her to do anymore good on the human world!” The Lady said , her voice calm as she listened to the screams of agony and anguish in the background. As fire raged behind her, she leaned back in her red and black flame designed throne, crossing her legs as she did so, causing her chains to clank together, and she short flame designed skirt to raise, showing all of her thighs. Her hands gripped the arms of her throne, causing the strings on her arm warmers, which tied around her fingers, to tighten with the rough treatment. “You are my best, and I expect nothing but success!” Her voice was very demanding. Alucard, who stood before her with his head held high, nodded slightly.

“Yes, my liege, I understand. I will kill her before an angel can guard her. And if she does already have a guardian. I shall kill her too!” He promised his Lady, his eyes containing a cruel, determined gleam.. “You can count on me.” With one final bow, he walked out of her chambers, the chains on his pants making a clinking noise as the banged together. His youkia wings raised up high with excitement as he thought of the prospect of blood on his claws. His hands rested in his pants pocket, his long black shirt reached to past his waist, black of course, with red flames and the words ‘Hellbound’ across the front. The walk way that he was walking down was nothing more then a dirt path, raised up from the ground, the pits of Hell on either side of him. Flames surrounded him, and their shadows were portrayed on the way, as well as many other people, their voices screaming in sorrow. The youkia who were in the flames torturing the humans, all looked up at Alucard as he walked, some in lust, the rest in awe. He stared ahead as a demoness walked towards him from the cave in front of him, her hips swaying seductively and appetizingly as she walked. “Hello, Michelle. I have to leave soon; a mission is at hand.” He said, his arm wrapping around his waist as her pulled her roughly to him. “Why don’t we have some fun until I have to leave.” He smirk as his kissed her roughly on the lips, causing her to moan.

Aries touched her feet to the human world. Immediately, her wings Disappeared into her back, and her gold eyes turned slightly more human like in color. Right now, she could be seen, and the wings and eyes were a god sign that she was non-human. She was currently in an alley, beside the apartment building of her charge, Cassandra. Aries took a deep breath and walked onto the side walk. The sun glared down at her and she had to shielded her eyes, smiting the sun. ‘Why me? What did I do? Even the sun thinks I’m going to fail!’ She thought as she walked to the door of the apartment. As she climbed up the steps, her folder under her arm was she walked, a woman exited the building. The two collided, and both the girls folders fell to the ground, though, the other woman had much more files then Aries herself had. Both women immediately dropped to the ground and scrambled to pick up the files.

“I’m sorry! It’s my fault!” The other woman said franticly as she gathered her files from the steps they were standing on. Aries started to study her. ‘Oh my God! That’s her!’

“Are you Cassandra?” Aries asked, her folder no in her hands as she stood up from the steps. The other woman too stood, and smiled at Aries, who returned the gesture politely.

“Yes, that’s me! You must be Aries, from Detroit, right?” Aries smiled again as she thought of her new human alias. She was supposed to be a social worked transferring from Detroit, Michigan to here, New York, New York.

“Yep! That’s be me!” Aries said cheerfully. “I’m so glad to meet you! Thanks for letting me stay with you, I really appreciate it!” Cassandra just shook her head as they started to walk down the side walk, going to Cassandra’s work place, where Aries would now have to work until the assignment ended. This was the part that Aries was dreading, to actually have to do work. Aries hadn’t done actual work since she had been human!

“It’s no problem, really! It gets somewhat lonely in my big apartment anyway.” She commented as she pulled a box of cigarettes out of her black hoody and lit it after sticking it into her mouth. She then inhaled deeply, and blew out the smoke. “Hope you don’t mind that I smoke?” Aries shook her head, shriveling her angelic nose in distaste, even though when she had been alive, she smoked a few packs a week herself. “Well, here we are.”

Alucard looked at the fiery gates of Hell. They were old and black, charred with the fires that surrounded them, licking their surfaces. Alucard walked easily through the raging flames, the gates slowly opening as her walked towards them, then, there was nothing but darkness. Then, images swirled around him, buildings, people, animals, trash, until he ended up in an alley way. His black wings dissolved into his back, and his claw turned into human looking nails, his fangs stayed in his mouth, however. He looked across the street and saw a building with the words ‘Department of Child Services’ at the top, and he smirked, he was right where he needed to be. ‘Now, how to do this?’ He thought to himself. He raised his hand in front of him, his palm towards his face. Fire then engulfed the hand, and slowly Disappeared. In it’s place, there was a picture of a young, beautiful, woman. He looked at the picture, then back to the building, where two woman (one of them the one in the picture) were entering. The other woman had large, translucent white angelic wings coming from her back that only demons and angels would be able to see. ‘Hm, a guardian, by the size of her wings, she’s pretty strong’ How large a demons or angels wings are, determine how strong they are. Her wings were only a little smaller then his own, signaling she might be a little bit of a challenge. ‘Interesting, she’s tense? Normally only the angels with first assignments are tense’ He shrugged at the thought as he walked across the street. He would wait until they left, and follow them. Then, he would kill them.

A few hours later, he was following the two women from the shadows, as he talked with Michelle over an ear piece. As it turned out, he was right, the angel was a novice, one who had just learned how to protect her charges. In fact, this was her first charge ever. He wondered why the Lord of Light would even consider sending her on this mission because of how important the woman was. ‘She must have connections with her Lord for her to get this assignment. And I was hoping for a challenge.’ Alucard thought with a sneer as he watched her as she walked with Cassandra, giggling and laughing.

“You are sure she is a beginner?” He asked Michelle.

“Yes, I’m sure, you sound disappointed.” Michelle asked him, sounding seductive as she talked, as she already missed him, though she had a new mission that she could use to satisfy her. “You sound like you wanted her to be able to kick your ass.” Alucard laughed.

“What I wanted was a challenge. No matter. I’ll have this done tonight.” The ear piece then dissolved in flames. He jumped into an alley that the women turned down. He saw them turn around a corner and follow briskly, aiming on killing them right then. However, someone stepping in front of him as he lost view of them. It was a thuggish looking guy of maybe 20. Alucard looked to his right and saw another thug, then he looked behind him, and he saw two more of them. “Can I help you?” He asked, turning back to their leader, who smirked at him.

“As a matter of fact, ya. You see, you can’t walk around in our alley’s without paying us, so, if you would.” The guy held out his hand. “Or, you could have a little accident, if you get wha I mean.” Alucard looked at the human coldly, then walked by him, pushing him slightly.

“I think not.” He then turned the corner. As he scanned the way ahead of him, looking for the girls, he felt cold steel against his head, and heard snickering behind him. “You again?” He asked, looking at the gangsters out of the corner of his eyes. “I thought I said no?” Though his voice was calm and collective, he was nerves. The rules set long ago said that if a youkia or angel died a human death, they would be sent back from where they came, and would have to come to the human realm once again. He growled in his head, if he had been more careful, he would have smelled the humans coming towards him, or at the least heard them. Then, someone dropped from the sky, landing behind the first thug, who had the gun against Alucard’s head. As the guy turned to look at the figure, Alucard threw back kick at the guys hand, making him drop the gun.

“Alucard, you are getting sloppy in your old age.” The youkia said, his eyes narrow, and his wings still on his back, as well as his claws on his hands. Alucard almost groaned as he recognized the youkia voice, it was Harah. The fallen angel. Oh how he hated Harah. He was back stabbing, and always thought that he was better then everyone. Alucard even had a feeling that Harah even thought he was better then the Lady of Darkness. Alucard growled and bared his fangs at Harah, lodging his now clawed hand into the gangster in front of him. He grabbed the guys innards and ripped them out, blood spewing everywhere. Alucard listened as she man howled in pain, screaming into the now night sky. The other three humans all screamed and scrambled to get out of the alleyway. “Image that ,it seems you can still scare pathetic humans.” Harah then chuckled at Alucard as he snarled and dropped the body of the man. “Watch yourself, Alucard, or one day you’ll find that you aren’t at the top anymore.”

“Well, this is my apartment! Small, isn’t it?” Cassandra’s apartment was anything but small. From the doorway, you could see the living room and the kitchen, if you walked to the hallway, you would see a turn left and right. Down one end was Cassandra’s bedroom, and the other was the guest room, which was now Aries’s room. Right where the turn was, was a door for the bathroom(A/N: if you guys want to see, I did a power point of the layout). “It’s not much, but it’s all I can afford.” Cassandra let them both into the apartment and shut the door behind her, locking it. “Your room is down the hall to the right.” Aries Shifted her bags in her hand.

“Thanks. What’s for dinner?” She went down to her room and threw her bag on her bed, then headed off to the kitchen. She hadn’t eaten since she had last been alive, and her Lord knows how long that’s been!

“Well, you have a choice...Chinese or burnt fish sticks.” Came Cassandra’s answer, already on the phone, calling up the Chinese place, knowing the number by heart it seemed. “Sorry, but I suck at cooking.” Both of them laughed for a second. “Oh, yeah it’s me Cassandra. The usually, but double it.no I don’t have a guy over, I got a new partner!” She blushed and laughed out. “Shut up, Wong, and bring us the food!” She then set the phone down, laughing. “He’s a friend of mine, likes to get into my personal life. It’s gonna take a half an hour about.” Aries nodded and sat at the kitchen table. “Want a soda? Coke ok?” Aries nodded and took the coke can from Cassandra, who sat down beside her.

“You worry too much! Always asking me if everything is ok! I’m just happy to be here!” They both smiled; a few minutes later the door bell rang. “Must be Wong? I’ll get it.” Aries put down her coke and walked to the door, opening it. “That was fast.” Wings. She saw youkia wings.

“Well, you are hard to find in this city, Aries.” It was a youkia. He pushed her in and shut the door with one hand, grabbing her neck with the other. He rose her from the ground and pinned her against the wall. Cassandra came up and said something, Aries couldn’t tell what, but the youkia just smacked her away. She fell and hit the coffee table in front of her couch, and was knocked out. “To think, you great and powerful Lord sent you on a mission this dangerous? What a fool. Especially because he knew that my Lady would send me, her best.” Aries’s wings appeared behind her back, rising, as did Alucard’s. She was fighting him. ‘Feisty wench.’ He thought. “Tell me, did it hurt?” She looked at him confused.

“Did what hurt?” She asked with her short, raspy breath, her throat abused by his massive hands. He smirked and placed his lips right above her own as his voice came out rather seductively.

“When you fell from Heaven, cause you are and Angel.” Aries gasped out, he had sunk his claws into her stomach. His claws ran through her, playing with her blood and guts, causing her to gasp in pain, and scream, her head laying on his shoulder, but he seemed oblivious to it. ‘One shot’ She thought weakly, her hands reaching for his right wing. As she grabbed onto it, it started to burn as she poured her holy powers into it, powers that only and angel was granted. He drew from her roughly and grunted as he retreated. He then ran away, without the power of his wing, he would be weakened. Aries smiled as she fell to her knees, her powers already healing the wound in her stomach. Once she was fully healed, she looked to Cassandra, who was still pasted out. Slowly, Aries took a feather from her wing and held it over the other woman’s body. The feather turned into silver sparkles as it fell onto the woman’s body, healing her wounds. She slowly opened her eyes, and took a look at Aries.

“Who was that? Is he gone?”

A/N: Well, chapter one is done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me know what kind of rating you want your story to have. Remember that new threads in Genre Fiction have to be maually validated by me before they will show in the forums. The idea is for me to preveiw the story for objectionable content before it can be made viewable. I'll delete my post here in a minute. Just always remember to check the stickies and the announcements in the Cafe' before posting. Thanks.

Back