Site Troubleshooting

Well, I know that an upgrade is being worked on, though I just wanted to report some new problems that might be worth mentioning.

1. A "Database Error" report has been showing a lot now, when I reload the page loads normally.

2. When I make a reply post, a blank page loads, though the reply is posted.

I'm having a bit of trouble with making a new thread (in the "General Discussion (YGO)" section). When I go to post it up, it goes to a blank screen and does nothing. When I go to preview it, the same thing happens. This occurs both in Firefox and in IE. Is it something to do with posting new threads, because I posted this reply just fine?
I finally managed to make my thread, by the way.

Sorry for the inconvenience guys. There were some issues on the server side of things, but they should be fixed now. Let me know as immediately as possible if you continue to have problems.

Well, I'm still having some troubles "creating a thread", replies and all are ok though. Or maybe is time for a PC change =/

Things should be back and running with Netrep and RONIN again. I think the rulings might not be up to the minute, but I'm working on that too.

Back