Spam, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

bishop

Thief of Always
Ladies and Gentlemen,

We pride ourselves on an amazing forum that is only possible because of the incredible people that you are here. We thank you a thousand times over for making this such a place that people feel welcome, secure and at home to discuss everything from sports to games to family matters and they receive equal reception of warmth and generousity.

I'm not going to point fingers. It's not my style. And I don't have to. But we ocassionally have people that post things or PM things or create things in their signatures that are inappropriate.

Please keep in mind one thing:
K. Chain letters, pyramid schemes, SPAM, virus warnings and solicitations are not permitted. If you are a representative of a company making a product or offering a service being discussed in the forums, please feel free to participate in the discussion, as long as your response is solely designed to respond to a question about that product or service in the interactive community. Do not post announcements about you or your company's products, or other services, or otherwise use the interactive community to bring attention to your product, business or other service, in a manner that could be even loosely construed as promotion or advertising.

Exceptions to this will be made on an individual basis and only in writing through Empyre Group, Inc. For permission to advertise in any manner in the interactive community, please contact admin@cogonline.net.
If you truly believe that you have something that everyone really must know about that is commerical in nature, feel free to run it by Sales. They don't bite and they're really great guys over there. A bit high strung, but nice. ;)

In the end, let's keep this forum free of such things as much as possible. Our members appreciate it. And you will appreciate it too in the end. Trust me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back