Ten New Decks Released for 5D'S Decade Duels Plus

Digital Jedi

Administrator
Staff member
At least, according to my sources. (Hint: It's the internet.) Since I don't have an X-Box or Playstation with which to confirm this, I can't say for sure. Ah, Yu-Gi-Oh! How I missed that underlying paranoia and distrust of all related news.

Here's the ten new decks being reported as new DLCs:

1. Pieces of Exodia - Are you skilled enough to win with the power of Exodia, Destiny Board, or Final Countdown?
  2. Syncing Dragon – Synchro Summon the Legendary Dragons from Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s.
  3. Release the Iron Core - Monsters fueled by the Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru do your bidding.
  4. Worm Unity - Plan a devious strategy with crafty Worms and their devastating Flip Effects.
  5. Chance for Gold - Are you lucky enough to wield the power of the Arcana Force and other cards that rely on the flip of a coin?
  6. Reflection Destruction - Powerful Monsters and Traps that punish your opponent for attacking.
  7. Weapons of Power - Overcome your opponent with this Deck of dangerous equipment cards.
  8. Silent Levels – This Deck is highlighted with the powerful Leveling monsters: Silent Magician, Silent Swordsman, and Armed Dragon.
  9. Ritual Victory - Summon Reshef the Dark Being and other Ritual Summon Monsters like the powerful Demise, King of Armageddon.
  10. Returning to Mist Valley - Winged beasts of Mist Valley populate this deck.

Anyone playing Yugi this way? I don't think any online venues were available on this level when the site shut down. So it would be interesting to hear how this has evolved your perspective on the game.

Back