The CoG Online Store is Now Open!

Digital Jedi

Administrator
Staff member
Ladies and Gentlemen!
Boys and Girls!
Peoples and Peopettes!

We are proud to announce that the City of Gamers Online Store is finally open for business!

1875335pa9.jpg

www.cafepress.com/cogonline

But wait! There's more! That link is only a sample page of what we have to offer. There's oodles more stuff to choose from thanks to the wonderful CafePress.com. The following are our our shops categories. Please feel free to browse through our wide , wide selection. And bear in mind, we'll be adding more stuff all the time. THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING! :woot

• COG BKSS http://www.cafepress.com/cogbkss
    Everyone's favorite smiley (not to mention default reasoning) gleefully rendered in much higher resolution for work, play or display.
    :bkss
  • COG VS http://www.cafepress.com/cogvs
    Clever arent we? :glantern Afraid you won't find picks of your favorite superheroes here. But we've got something more vs flavored and original that should be up your ally.

Recent Updates Cafe Press Udates: 1.22.07
CafePress is now offering the beta version of a new line of products. The former Black T-Shirt, will now be replaced with a Color T-Shirt with four colors to choose from (Black, Cardinal, Military Green and Navy). These tees, which are richer in color then the standard color tees they normally sell, use the same process as the black tee does, and as such, do not support an image on the back. Nevertheless, they are richer in color and 100% cotton, and convey the full spectrum of images applied to them, unlike the older colored tees, which look more like a wash or overlay.

I've updated our existing line of black shirts to better convey the variety now available. These include the:
Click on those links and you can see of sample of each shirt in every available color. Just move your mouse over the color you want to see.

I've also updated the Banned/Limited List Color T-Shirt to include the recent addition of Cyber-Stein!

You may have to refresh the page. Or it may have been you were online when CafePress does its late night maintenance. Or your Windows was updating.

Dude, FienDillie-O Kids T-Shirt....I don't know if this is going to attract or scare them away, but I LOVE it! 8^D Gotta get me some for the girls and keep them guessing for a long time 8^D

Updates!

By request, we've added a couple of items to our store. The CoG Misc URL has been updated to this: http://www.cafepress.com/cogmisc1,cogmisc2 and features a black version of our FienDillie-O tees.

In addition, the Ban/Limited Black T-Shirt has been updated to reflect the September, 1st Forbidden/Limited List: http://www.cafepress.com/cogonline.69838445

Don't forget to use our Back to School coupon as featured on our Main Forum Page. It ends tommorrow!

Hmmmm.... just what I needed: a BKSS thong.

I can imagine wearing it at a regional, disagreeing with a judge and ripping off my trousers to display the ultimate ruling!

OK: I can imagine it all I like, but I really dont feel like a life ban...

Just a biref reminder that today is the last day you can use this Back to School coupon. Coupon Code: BTS2006

Great News! CafePress has extended the Back to School Coupon for another week. It now expires Monday the 28th of August.

We've never been able to see the dragon close-up before, so it was nice to finally get a hold of the original image and apply it to the merchandise. It looks like it was made in my favorite 3D rendering program, and if that's so, I would love to get my hands on the original Daz File. ;)

Back to School

Okay, looks like CafePress has extended their back to School Coupon....YET AGAIN. :-: Free shipping on orders of 50 bucks or more. It now "expires" Sept 9th. Don't look at me, I have no control over such things. I just announce them :D Coupon Code BTS2006

I was wondering if anyone had anything they would like to see made available in the COG Online Store? While I can't guarantee anything due to the constraints of Cafe Press merchandise, it still never hurts to hear your thoughts and ideas. And you never know what is and isn't feasible until you bring it up.

The only things you should be aware of are the restrictions we are under. No images licensed to another company can be used, which is why Yu-Gi-Oh and VS imagery have not been utilized in our products already. Politicians can be used, but let's not stray from the TCG thematic too much. Other then that, we pretty much have free reign on what we can design and implement. And there maybe something you haven't seen yet that you would like to, and wondering why we haven't thought of it yet.

So post away. :bkss

Back