The Council Of Heroes

shadowdragon

leet is for losers
UPDATED as of 09/06/06

Hey guys, i was hoping you could take a look at this, because of the recent banlist update and stuff, Now i've got it pretty okay, apart from needing more fusions, but otherwise i'd like some help with the spell and trap arrgenment if possible and maybe sideboard too.

Monsters:22

Tribute

Elemental Hero Bladedge

Non-Tribute
Exiled Force
Elemental Hero Wildheartx2 [Digital Jedi]
Goblin Attack Force
Breaker the Magical Warrior [Atrus Of Krondor]
D.D. Warrior Lady
Marauding Captain x2
Elemental Hero Avianx2
Sangan
King of the Swampx3
Magician of Faith
Magical Merchant x2
Elemental Hero Brustinatrix
Elemental Hero Clayman
Elemental Hero Sparkman
D.D. Survivor.
Spell:18

Heavy Storm
Miracle Fusion x3
Reinforcement of the Army x2
Polymerization x2
Premature Burial
The Warrior Returning Alive
Giant Trunade
Swords of revealing Light
Lightning Vortex
Nobleman of Crossout
Mystical Space Typhoon','ycard','width=600,height=600'); return false;">Reinforcement of the Army x2
Polymerization x2
Premature Burial
The Warrior Returning Alive
Giant Trunade
Swords of revealing Light
Lightning Vortex
Nobleman of Crossout
Mystical Space Typhoon
Magical Mallet
Graceful Charity
Pot of avarice

Trap 5
Solemn Judgment
Sakuretsu Armorx2
Ring Of Destruction
Magic Cylinder

Fusion

Elemental Hero Wildedge Elemental Hero Necroid shaman [chaos general]
Elemental Hero Wild Wingman
Elemental Hero Flame Wingman x2
Elemental Hero Thunder Giant x2

SIDEBOARD
Tribute
Mobius The frost Monarch
Magical Merchant
Blockman
Elemental Hero Wildheart
Command Knight
Zombyra the dark

Spell

Fusion Sword Murasane Blade
Book of moon
Smashing Ground
United We stand

Trap
Sakuretsu Armor
Spell Sheild type 8
Return from the different dimension
Royal Decree
Pikeru's circle of enchantment.

Heh. How could I not like it? So which one of us gets to be Necroshade? I wanna be Wildheart. :sasuke3_j

thanks dj, i never actully thoguht of naming them after you guys, but its not a bad idea. no idea who gets to be necroshade, but the basic idea is its a close i as i can get to playing with hero's like in comic books and stuff, since we dont, at least as far as i've seen, get VS. here(which i was a huge fan of as a kid, and i still am somewhat. i've been trying to save up a small stash on the side of my savings to buy a few series of newer stuff. like erm
the runaways that looks rather good)

but yeah i digress. the basic theme of this is swarm, and attack, the overall theme i think is using the trio's to give the oppent tokens and then attack them witha a Big Bang Shotted wildedge, or several other combo's like forcing them into attack with Final Attack Orders and doing the same thing

there the obvious captain, kids, united combo in there too

The Kids will help get out the big guy. Although getting ahold of Necroshade to dump for something to use its ability to pull the big guy without tribute would be helpful.

P.S. C'mon someone look at my heroes (sniff sniff) lol

As long as we get to pick people to be, I call Elemental Hero Necroid Shaman, simply because his name is so cool. :D

The deck is amazing looking. Never have I seen such a wise utilization of fusions. Props to you indeed. :D

chaos general said:
As long as we get to pick people to be, I call Elemental Hero Necroid Shaman, simply because his name is so cool. :D

The deck is amazing looking. Never have I seen such a wise utilization of fusions. Props to you indeed. :D

thanks chaos, it does pretty well against the usual three decks it goes agaisnt, i'd add in a couple of things, in a tourney and swap them around, its missing them too counter the dragon, spellcaster, xyz decks i go agaisnt. But thanks for the postitive comment :)

Back