the jankiest jank to ever jank the jank of jank!!!

exiledforcefreak

RIP Jacob KT 2/16/06
Characters:
23 DGL-123 Manhunter Sniper ~ Army
4 MOR-015 Longshot ~ Rebel Freedom Fighter
3 DJL-207 Manhunter Conqueror ~ Grandmaster

Plot Twists:
4 MOR-203 Night Vision
4 DGL-137 Plans Within Plans
3 DJL-177 Funeral For a Friend
4 DJL-208 War Without End
3 DJL-206 Conscription
4 DGL-132 Manhunter Science
2 DJL-196 Vicarious Living

Locations:
2 MOR-176 Base of Operations
4 DGL-182 Birthing Chamber

Thought I had an idea of how I wanted to before, I now KNOW how I want to win.

2 vicarious livings so that in case I still don't have longshot by turn 3 I can get him. My hand can handle the stress for the first 2 turns.

no more cover fires, not enough space. I changed the way I play now and know what pace to play at.

I bring the endurance down to 25 or less by end of turn 5 and then on 6 I drop manhunter conqerer, chain to recruit with effect and then when they all ready I exaust them all again.

Use funeral for a friend and I claim game.

I giuess the only thing that concerns me is the resolution of Manhunter Sniper's effect. Somehow I thought the effect would resolve without effect if the endurnace of your opponent went below yours during resolution.

That's exactly how how I read the cards effect also, so you basically end-up losing 1 endurance to use Manhuter sniper's effect and if target player's life is less than yours then target player doesn't lose 3 endurance.

Let's say for instance your opponent's life is at 25 your is at 30. On turn 6 you wouldn't be able to use Manhunter Sniper's effect, in conjunction with Manhunter Conqueror....

But lets say the endurance is swapped your at 25 and your opponent is at 30, you could activate Sniper's effect 3 times before your life is higher than his leaving you at 22 and him at 21 before Conqueror can re-ready you manhunters, then you could possibly use Conqueror's second effect and burn for let's say an average of 6-8. Leaving you at 22 to 14 endurance, if you give them all re-enforcement the most he can take from you is around 10 endurance so that's 12 to 14, so you can burn again leaving the endurance 11 to 11 by the end of the turn....

Unless i'm missing something I don't see it as a auto-win condition... especially if your playing against G-Loc that gains life back at the start of the recovery phase...

I honestly don't know the effect of all these cards, cause I haven't looked them all up, but is 4 Night Visions really necessary? I like the card but seems like something that adds to all your army might be helpful like maybe Surrounded or something like that.

Hope this

Edit- Okay I think I get it You're trying to increase your odds for Long Shot? No

if my opponent refuses to attack me then I will just start using the snipers when I am up. I will activate three, take 3, and so will my opponent.

Back