The Official Create-A-Card Thread.

Senet Dragon
Nomal Monster 2000 ATK/2100 DEF 4 Star Dark Dragon

Next: All Your Faces Are Melting

All Your Faces Are Melting
Continuous Magic Card
Each time your opponent summons a monster put 1 spell counter on this card (Max 5) For every spell counter on this card increase the level of monsters on your opponents side of the field by the number of spell counters on this card.

Next Card:
An Unwelcome Surprize

An Unwelcome Surprize
Counter Trap
When your opponent summons a monster negate it's summon and destroy all monsters on their side of the field.

Next: Like A Ninja

Like a Ninja
Quick Play Magic Card

Send one Beast,Winged Beast or Insect type monster you control to the graveyard then special summon one monster from your hand that includes ninja in its card name after that destroy one spell or trap on your opponents side of the field.

next card
Oil Slick

Chi Flow
Normal Magic

Increase the attack of one monster on your side of the field that includes Ninja in its card name by an ammonut equal to the attack of one other Beast,Winged Beast or Insect type monster on your field other monsters you control cannot attack the turn this affect is activated.

Next Card
The New Comer

The New Comer
Effect Monster/1500 ATK/1000 DEF/4 Star/Earth/Warrior
When this card destroys a monster as a result of battle increase the ATK by 100. This effect can only be used 5 times once per turn.

Next: The Machinist

The Machinist
4 star warrior dark 1000 atk 1000 def tuner/effect
when this card is special summoned in your main phase 1 special summon 1 dark machine monster from your graveyard in face up attack position. during the turn this effect is activated this monster or the monster special summoned by this cards effect as part of a syncrho summon.

next card
horse of the apocalypse

horse of the apocalypse
Equip Spell
This card can only be equiped to monsters with The Horsemen Of The Apocalypse in their name.
Double the ATK of the equiped monster and this monster cannot be destroyed by a card effect or destroyed by battle.

Next: War, The Horsemen Of The Apocalypse

War, The Horseman of the Appocalypse
Fiend 4 Star Affect 1800atk 600def

While this card is on the feild all monsters with the name Horseman of the Appocalypse gain 400 Atk.

next card:
Famine, Horseman of the Appocalypse

Famine, Horseman of the Appocalypse

zombie effect dark 4 star 1900 atk 0 def
This card can not be destroyed by battle. once during your you can put a famine counter on each of your opponents monster these monsters lose 500 atk points for each counter all the monsters on you opponents side of the field.

next card
Death, Horseman of the apocalypse

Death, Horseman of the Apocalypse
Effect Monster (Zombie / DARK / 4* / ATK 0 / DEF 0)
If this card battles with a monster while in Attack Position, destroy that monster immediately without applying damage calculation. This card cannot attack your opponent directly. All monsters on the field with 0 ATK and/or 0 DEF (except "Death, Horseman of the Apocalypse") are destroyed.

Next card: Pestilence, Horseman of the Apocalypse

Pestilence, Horseman of the Apocalypse
Effect Monster Feind Dark 1750 ATK 1500 DEF 4 star
When this card is successfully summoned all monsters on your opponents side of the field will be destroyed during the end phase of your next turn, if a monster is summoned while this card is face up there summon will be negated and the card destroyed.
Any monster destroyed by the effect of this card causes direct damage equal to half the destroyed monsters ATK.

Next: The Four Horsemen Of the Apocalype

The Four Horsemen Of the Apocalypse
normal spell card
you can only activate this card by paying 4000 life points when Apocalypse destroyer of worlds is face on the field special summon from hand or deck 4 differnetly named horseman of the apocolypse to your side of the field in face up attack mode.
At the end of the turn this card all cards on your side of the field are destroyed and your opponents draws 1 extra card in his next draw phase.

next card
Apocalypse destroyer of worlds

Apocalypse destroyer of worlds
Fusion monster Feind Dark 2900 ATK 3200 DEF 7 star
Pestilence, Horseman of the Apocalypse + Death, Horseman of the Apocalypse + Famine, Horseman of the Apocalypse + War, The Horseman of the Apocalypse
When this card is successfully summoned add to your hand up to 4 cards from your graveyard with Apocalypse in its name. Once per turn you can discard 1 card to destroy all cards on the field that does not have Apocalypse in its name.

Next: Apocalypse End Game

Apocalypse End Game
Normal Trap

Activate only when you have 5 Different monsters with Apocalypse on your side of the field destroy all monsters with Apocalypse in there name and inflict damage to both players equal to the total combined attack of all monsters destroyed by this effect.

next card
Apocalyptic Rage

Apocalypse End Game :spell: :quickplay:
Pay 5000 Life Points to activate this card. End the game when this card resolves.

Yeah, that's right. I'm the admin. I can do this kinda stuff. :skull: (Note: It wasn't locked, anyway.)​

EDIT: Next Card: Uh yeah, Divine Justice

Last edited by a moderator:
Divine Justice
Counter trap

choose one of the following effects
.Negate the summon of victory dragon and remove it from play
.Negate the Activation and effect of Self destruct button and remove it from play
.Negate the Activation and Effect of Apocalypse End Game and remove it from play

So I just realized I completely forgot how this game was played, and didn't include a name for the next card. It was late. And it was cold. And I had only eaten one small chicken...

I edited my last post to make it look like I actually picked the name jinzo64 came up with. Jinzo, don't forget to put in the next card name for the next participant. Sorry about that guys. I'm rusty.

Back