Fantasy The Tournament of the Schools: Part One

PhantomTamer

Hello readers, I'm the PhantomTamer! This fic is going to be a cool one. It's YGO Gx Style, instead there will be more than 1 academy involved. Here's some info about it:

In the dueling world, there were four academies. One was the famous Duel Academy.

Another academy was North Academy, located in the harshly cold North Pole.

The third was South Academy were the tough grew to be even tougher.

The last was East Academy, were the sun was shining and people were friendly.

Little did these academies know, there was going to be an event that would change the perspective of a school accordinly.

During a meeting in the summer, the four heads of the schools decided to host a tournament. They would send their four best duelists to the Kaiba Dome to face off and see which academy is the best. The tournament would take place in January.

Sagos Masura, a 15-year old who had just got excepted into the academy, will learn about this tournament. However, he'll have to go through an entire academy full of people to join it. With the support of his two friends, will Sagos prevail and enter the tourney.

Part One focuses on the academy life leading up to the tourney. Usually, I run out of ideas for characters, sooooo, I'm allowing anyone who would like to be a character to join!!! I'll try and post up as much as I can and a chapter will more than likely be longer than this post.

Thanks.
-Next: Chapter One: The Phantom Guide
Sagos and friends go to the academy. After arguing with an upper classman, Sagos duels the person named "James". James plays with smart strategies and weakens Sagos. Sagos then counters with his "Phantom Beast Dark Red- Enchanter", but will it be enough to stop James' monstricities?

Back