Unable to access CoG Virtual Office/vBulletin Development Area when logged in ..

Hrm, sorry. I dont' recall seeing this thread originally.

Currently, the AME development areas are inaccessable for Registered Members for the reason that this isn't a vB devopment site. This is primarly a TCG Gaming forum and some other gamer types. I didn't wan't members of this forum to have to view my AME development all the time, and I don't use the test site for that because AME isn't always installed there, as I make changes often. I wasn't using the development area to try and recruit membership, either, which is why I made that area accesable without registration. I honestly didn't expect anyone to register on just the basis of AME alone.

I may do something later like make a usergroup for that, but for the time being I've only had a couple of people register on this basis, and I don't know if I wan't to have to manually add people to a certain User Group each time, or post an additional explantion as to how to join it in their User CP. I'd like to keep it simple for the moment. For now, the only way to view that section of the Office, is not be logged in.

Back