Volcanic spin control

exiledforcefreak

RIP Jacob KT 2/16/06
So about two years ago, when sinister serpent and tribe-infecting virus were still legal cards, I made a spin deck. It used x3 Pheonix Wing Wind Blasts, 3 back to square one, mysterious guards, legendary jujitsu masters, and x1 winged sage falcos. I can't remember if I used a copy of mystic swordsman lv6 or not.

It worked like a charm, my opponent never got past 3 cards in their deck. There was only one problem, I could never do enough damage and always decked out. Always. I had succeeded in making the most annoying deck ever conceived but with no way to win.

During the 1k I saw someone go X-2 with a spin control deck. It used volcanics to pay the discard costs of Wing Blast and Back to Square One. The concept was good but the build was extremly rough. Aside from the usuall little mess of cards being played, it missed something essential, something I beleive would have given it a X-1 record. Triple Solemn Judgement. Not only is this the kind of deck that Screams solemn judgement to add to the amount of control this deck packs, but it would have also negated the solemns in round two that caused the deck to lose.

So here I present to you, a rediculous deck that will not only annoy your opponent to no end, but it will also win games.

3|Rds|Thestalos the Firestorm Monarch
3|Fotb|Raiza the Storm Monarch
2|Crv|Cyber Dragon
3|Fotb|Volcanic Rocket
1|Mfc|Breaker the Magical Warrior
1|Glas|Royal Firestorm Guards
3|Fotb|Volcanic Shell
1|Dp03|Card Trooper
1|Pgd|Spirit Reaper
1|Mrd|Sangan
1|Cdip|Snipe Hunter
1|Soi|Treeborn Frog