penguin soldier and nightmare penguins
mobius
tornado wall is a major
add moray of greed
and add cards that are good walls, to stall it out
so:
neo aqua maddor
aqua madoor
suijin, a card long forgotten, except by a rare few, is a water tye 7 stars, but with alo it becomes 6 stars with a high boost and an nasty effect

okay, this deck is sweet but im seeing a few issues. the biggest one would be Levia-Dragon – Daedalus, although this card was good back in the day, hes to outdated to continue to use. Because he destroys and so many people run starlight road and my body as a shield they make him a major hinder instead of a help to ocean decks. :( sorry but the cards almost dead in todays formats. Codarus is good because he SENDS which means the only way to stop him is divine wrath or by cards that cant be targeted. What you could do to help speed the deck up is replace your 2 Levia Dragons for Mother Grizzly and take out Treeborn frog for Sangan for extra search power. id replace the 2 Forgotten Temple of the Deeps for Dark Bribes and Mind Crush along with Swords of Revealing Light for 2 Moray of Greeds. You may also want to consider swapping out 2 Spined Gillman and the Crystal Seer for 3 Deep Sea Divas and try to find the Card Brionac, Dragon of the Ice barrier. I know alot of the listed cards are hard to find (that goes double for Brionac) but i think it would be in your best interest to give it a shot. Please consider playtesting this version to see how it runs and make adjustments to fit your playstyle. this will make your deck hella faster and run more effective in todays format. If this helps please look up the deck ive posted named Kisara and please rate/leave feedback to help me out. thanks.

Back