Fantasy Yu-Gi-Oh Curse of the Guantlet

SilentSwordsmaster

Spawn of Apocalypse
Characters:
Dameon Moriyama- Main character a loner until he gets involed with the game Duel Monsters. Weileder if the Millenium Guantlet.

Mikago Kobayashi- Sister of Duke Devilin (different fathers) who is the first to befriend Dameon. She teaches him the game of duel monsters and soon the student surpasses the master. Although her Faeries are formidable, when Dameon gets the right cards he can destroy them.

Kisei Kiba- duelist who is obsessed with controling time. He runs a deck full of a cards that advance or rewind the turn count. He always says "If you control time, you control the universe."

The Sakio Brothers-duelist obsessed with the shadow games that want the mysterious millenium Gauntlet

Sakuya Sakio - One the of the 5 Sakio brothers, he has an obsession with Ice and has a deck full of frost monsters. (hehe Mobius abuse)

Charbonneau Sakio- the Sakio brother who manipulates fire. He will deal damage to himself just to get to the opponents life points. He use Pyro type monsters (Thestalos abuse)

Gackt Sakio- The brother of Earth. He uses all the powers of the land. He uses a strategy of returning cards tot he hand and destroying cards with brute force. (Granrog Abuse..or whatever his name is)

Akira Sakio- Sakio brother who is obsessed with weather, his deck is full of wind,thunder and water monster all to unleash a great tempest on his opponent.(Zaborg! Whoopee)

The Syndicate-(heh i said i would use it) The followers of the Sakio brothers

Hide Sakio- the eldest of the Sakio brothers, he combines the power the monarchs by fusing them together.

More characters as the story progresses.

Prolouge:

Dameon Moriyama was wandering the streets at the end of the battle city tournament where he ran into Yugi and Jonochi dueling.
Though he had no interest in the game Yugi gave him a card after the duel as he was walking away and said:

Yugi: Take this card and use it and create your dueling deck. I can feel the pain in your soul of the people who have betrayed you in the past. Think of it as a token of friendship from a stranger. *hands him a United We Stand* use this card to power up the friends you will make in your own deck. *walks off into the shadow*

Back