Yugitube!

[floatl][/floatl]It is funny how the world of Yu-Gi-Oh! has changed in just a few years. With the internet, our way of playing the game has changed and hopefully it is for the better. Using the internet we can talk about different ideas about the game through forums, message boards, and the most recent way to talk about Yu-Gi-Oh! is on YouTube. We all know that YouTube has been around for awhile and isn’t new, but, the age of Yugitube has begun.

Yugitube is the community of people on YouTube that make videos about the game of Yu-Gi-Oh!. The way people use Yugitube is to show off deck ideas, discuss rule changes, and even trade online. By using YouTube we can bring the Yu-Gi-Oh! community closer and ultimately keeps the game alive. Without the idea to use this video website people would only be able to trade in person and maybe in forums. But they wouldn't see the cards condition or even if the person has the card. This improves the way to trade online and saves people from getting tricked.

Using Yugitube people get to hear a real person say their opinions on the game and how they plan to play in the format. This helps a person by actually hearing and seeing ideas rather than reading about it. You also get to subscribe to your favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! players rather than track down their articles and read about them.

To sum it up the evolution of Yugitube has changed the way we all play and learn about the game. It is a nice how everyone can usually get along and make friends in this way. Even if nobody you know plays the game where you live you can still have fun with the Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game on YouTube.

Last edited by a moderator:
How do i add video on this site? Let me know also i ask him another Mod thing hope he come back on that.

Back