Anime???

Barty64

Moki The Monkey Boy
Staff member
is anyone here interested in anime if so what is your faviortie anime program?
I only ask because i reasently bought a box set of anime programs and it made me very intersed in it and my favorite program out of it all was chobits as i find one of the main characters funny!!!

Chobits was nice and dandy, but I like more serious, more mature anime with deep story lines. Titles such as Hayao Miyazaki's movies, Full Metal Alchemist, Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien, Kimagure Orange Road, I''s (manga) are pretty high on my list of favorites.

There are so many different types of anime and manga out there, that there's something for everyone. I'd like to hear from other COG users on what they've seen and their comments on those titles.

i love inuyasha and yu yu Hakusho. I also like naruto, read or die(only seen the movie), cowboy bebop, and alot more that i cant think of...hey, i have to do a project and i need and anime character who wears a business suit picture, anyone think of any??

yes that is true and i am a bit childish in my likes and dilkes of programs

read or die is good both the seiries and movie, umm there are alot, full metal alchemist, naruto, negimi, outlaw star um more later i am off to bed

really never heard of it most of them i have head of is outlaw star and i have only ever seen clips of it!!!

Naruto[jpn], Bleach[jpn], Yakitate!! Japan, Cromartie KouKou!!, Mai-Hime, Z-Hime, Mezzo: Danger Service Agency, Gunslinger Girl, Paranoia Agent[jpn], Saint Saiya[jpn], Samurai Champloo[jpn], Hikaru No Go[jpn], FLCL[jpn],

there is probably more, but i get lost sometimes, lol, I used to have ALOT of anime on my pc, i still have some but you know...

also FMA is wack, that has such a dumb story, i rather you know watch Kasimasi, and even that i dunno cause you know it has alot of naughty stuff and im not that type of person. lol

haha..theres another thread about this with daamazing one..but ill be sure to put my 2 cents in...I LOVE

BLEACH
INUYASHA(cept for the ending..endings crap..)
NARUTO
TRIGUN
RUROUNI KENSHIN/SAMURAI X
INITIAL D
FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST
FULL METAL PANIC
s-CRY-ed
SAMURAI CHAMPLOO(cept for the ending coz it kinda sucks...)
Tsubasa Chronicles
Cowboy bebop
Outlaw Star
One Piece

i will say tho..i HATE a lot of the english dubs they have here..cept for FMA and kenshin..thats one of the very FEW decent ones
o AND FOR MAGNUM CYCLONE X...the guy from BIG O is an anime character that wears a business suit...

Hmmm...forgot about Cowboy Bebop. Good series w/ good music (Yoko Kanno)...which leads me to Vision of Escaflowne..(mecha) which leads me to Gundam.

Hikaru no Go was great as well. They didn't make Sai, Touya Mejin, Touya Akira, or even Shindo Hikaru that godly (unlike Kira Yamato in GS Seed/Destiny). The OSTs give a nice range of peaceful, to mysterious to the feeling of facing something greater than yourself.

Haven't watched Inuyasha in a while. I got bored of it around early 100s and have no idea where the 4 movies fit in the series. (Can someone explain this to me?)

Inuyasha_Riku said:
o AND FOR MAGNUM CYCLONE X...the guy from BIG O is an anime character that wears a business suit...

That wasn't me who asked the question. It was "Rescue_Cat" who asked it. I simply collect "FET EN 033 Rescue Cat"s

Inuyasha_Riku is quoted to have said: o AND FOR MAGNUM CYCLONE X...the guy from BIG O is an anime character that wears a business suit...

yeah, i asked that question! thanies for an answer, i can't believe i forgot about that creepy guy! thankies again!

I like Excel Saga and Nicolas D. Wolfwood is better than the guy from big o..wasnt his name roger or something
I just like crazy randomness in my anime, so naturally like Watanabe Shinichi's works although puni puni poemy pissed me off....

no it wasnt it was a continuation of the excel saga thing
and excel had menchis tail so u always thought menchi was there but it was stupid excel

EDIT: Whoops yes it was...xD...i didnt like it so it doesnt matter lol....but it wasnt a nasty one...nothing sexual really

I prefer Gravitation any way

that video wasnt like out there, in showing you the good in your face it was more like hidden in there, the stuff was a double untundra. :D

Let's see...I've watched a lot of anime. Some of my favorites are Last Exile, Escaflowne, Kenshin, Spirited Away/Princess Mononke, Evangelion, Hikaru No Go (haven't finished it...only get the Shonen Jump, where else can I get it?), YuYuHakasho, Ghost in the Shell, and lots more that I can't remember.

But Last Exile is my favorite. Great animation, good storyline, good music, cool technologies.

i actually thought that there would of been more anime that i know which would of been brought up e.g. gungrave, haibane-renmei new feathers, serial experiments lain and tenchi muyo proves how much i know in the world of anime!!!

Back