Anime???

It really is a shame. I prefer reading the manga then the Yu-Gi-Oh series because the exact same reason.

It's been altered too much, and so much has been cut out of it, the viewer loses most of the story.

i can kind of see why they changed it to make it better for younger veiwers in other countrys but ya it has been chagned to much like they cut of the part about how yugi solves the millenium puzzle and how he makes friends with Honda(Tristian), Jonouchi(Joey) and Anzu(Tea) and that another thing i dislike they have also chaged there name!

That's another discussion I'm having on another forum.
Why did they change perfectly good character's names.

Now, if you know in the up coming GX episode, Zane turns evil and his name was originally was Hell Kaiser, now in the dubbed version it Darkness Kaiser..

The dubbers are making it a religion issue again.
Plus Yu-Gi-Oh should not of been dubbed, it was meant for the teenager and up group.
They should have left it alone, they were just greedy to make their franchise even bigger encompassing everything, not caring about the quality given.

they should release a whole bunch of DVD's where the series is unchanged by Dub for people who would prefer it like that!!!

If I remember correctly, I think they do. But you can't buy the whole uncut non dubbed season in a box set so it's going to be allot more money to purchase it. :/

No it's a store, that actually carries anime series, along with other products. But they also have a web-site.. In my opinion it's faster and easyer to go to the store and purchase the series, because you know what you are looking at and buying.
Buying online can be a tad tricky.

That true it can be tricky thats why i never buy anything online the only reason i did asked is because ive never heard of that store

Back