Fantasy !!Breaking News!! City of Gamers Members and Staff Lay Siege to UDE and Konami

o yea...we might wanna add a couple of corrupt religous ppl...i.e. a perverted buddhist monk, a catholic priest that will kill with a giant cross gun, any other ones im missing?

Inuyasha_Riku said:
o yea...we might wanna add a couple of corrupt religous ppl...i.e. a perverted buddhist monk, a catholic priest that will kill with a giant cross gun, any other ones im missing?
Skilled fighters of indeterminite gender?

ah...there we go...or how about those chibis....no one can resist them....and NINJAS...cant forget the ninjas...

chaosruler said:
and don't forget the shy little girl with a battle axe that rarely talks more than 3 words.

-chaosruler
are you talking about presea.riku look at my posts.and we need sirchs ex there[no offense just goin' off of probably old info].

Oh yeah, a blond guy with a brooklyn accent. Not really sure why his name is Lee but you always need a blonde guy with a brooklyn accent.

Digital Jedi said:
Oh yeah, a blond guy with a brooklyn accent. Not really sure why his name is Lee but you always need a blonde guy with a brooklyn accent.

Ya honar, I wuz out pawking de cahr when I tsaw dis guy in da next building eaten a kolatchy. I had ta cap his a$$.

Never forget the 300 lbs gorilla's around here. Sorry JD, I know you don't weigh that much but you are huge (Mr Bouncer). I figure I can make up the weight difference.

I am cao pi, don't worry, they would suffer like they were attacked by the Cyber Harpies from Hell. I don't get offended when you make fun of my ex, my son probably laughs too. (SSSKKK or something like that).

LOL. This by far the funniest thread this month. And I'm not even talking about my story. The responses have been funnier.

i am cao pi said:
have you seen the shuriken that they use in naruto?

well of course, but a hobo can carry a large shuriken and that doesnt mean hes a ninja...of course that also gives me an idea to plague the UDE offices with hobos...

Digital Jedi said:
LOL. This by far the funniest thread this month. And I'm not even talking about my story. The responses have been funnier.

haha no joke dj....this is getting better by the seconds...minutes..? iono...

indeed...but mayb we can use alchemy to make monkey chimeras with all the other stuff we've been talking about to create one biologically crazy super powered terror to invade UDE...who knows what can happen...

pssvr said:
Good idea. Let's see... I'll Supply the monkey cannons, Mr. Danker can recruit people (cause where Danker goes, others follow), Raijinili can watch the enemy, observe their strategies, and concoct a brilliant counter maneurver, you and Tkwiget can catch inconsistancies in the plan...
I can arrange the strike against the UK office!:D

Digital Jedi said:
Just remember, Monkey's are still our most powerful weapon. ;)
Yeah, never underestimate those guys faecal throw attack! Or their screech and claw at your eyes while biting your arm attack!
*eep!*

Back