Create a Card Competition

I could've done a legend of zelda card D:

Penguin Survivor of the Great Global Warming -Fire
Winged-Beast /Effect

When this card is Summoned, destroy all face-up WATER monsters on the feild. Neither player can Summon monsters except FIRE monsters while this card is face-up on the field.

with the world the way it is the new criteria is cards to based on penguins,turtles,hedgehogs,hamsters and terrriors.
How exactly did you get from "the world the way it is" to that list of animals? I'm immensely curious.

Turtle Guard
Normal Trap Card
Activate when you control 2 or more Warrior-Type monsters. Target Warrior-Type monster's DEF becomes the total original DEF of all Warrior-Type monsters you control, until the end of this turn.

I started basing it on the creature, but then remembered that Roman legion tactic of sticking all their shields together and worked it into the concept.

Reversal Hedgehog
Effect Monster (Beast / EARTH / 3* / ATK 500 / DEF 1850)
This card cannot be destroyed by battle if it was attacked while face-down. When this card is flipped face-up by an attack, destroy the attacking monster at the end of that battle and then flip this card into face-down Defence Position.

It's not wise to attack a hedgehog...

:eek:OMG how can you not understand how all these animals symbolise the collapse of the world ecomony and social stabillity.

p.s If any does actually know how these animals sybolise the mentioned subjects please feel free to pm me with an answer:D

Also if any one is interested you can also do cards based on the legend of zelda games ocarina of time, majoras mask, wind waker and twilight princess. because they rock.

Biggoron, Crafter of Weapons (Earth)
Level 8/ Rock/Effect
You may Special Summon this card from your hand by Tributing one monster you control that is equiped with an equip spell card. Once per turn, you may discard one card from your Hand to add one equip spell card from your deck or graveyard to your hand.

2500 ATK 3400 Def

I think I spelled his name right. Either way biggoron makes the biggoron sword for you, so he can more than likely make other weapons right? Also he's made of rock so his DEF would be pretty high.

Last edited:
Now your being picky maruno thats ment to be my job at the moment as i'll be judgeing these card ideas.
sticking your nose in and trying to be helpful to others if you want to be helpful design a card for the compotition. so there:nyah:

One day I will be a mature member of society and you can:zipped: it on my spelling and grammer so:nyah:.

erm i was waiting for other people to enter because so far theres only yourself and bobandjim that have entered i'll do results on monday. theres a 50% chance one of you will win.

time to pick a winner.
Penguin Survivor of the Great Global Warming -Fire
Winged-Beast /Effect

When this card is Summoned, destroy all face-up WATER monsters on the feild. Neither player can Summon monsters except FIRE monsters while this card is face-up on the field.

Turtle Guard
Normal Trap Card
Activate when you control 2 or more Warrior-Type monsters. Target Warrior-Type monster's DEF becomes the total original DEF of all Warrior-Type monsters you control, until the end of this turn.

Reversal Hedgehog
Effect Monster (Beast / EARTH / 3* / ATK 500 / DEF 1850)
This card cannot be destroyed by battle if it was attacked while face-down. When this card is flipped face-up by an attack, destroy the attacking monster at the end of that battle and then flip this card into face-down Defence Position.

Biggoron, Crafter of Weapons (Earth)
Level 8/ Rock/Effect
You may Special Summon this card from your hand by Tributing one monster you control that is equiped with an equip spell card. Once per turn, you may discard one card from your Hand to add one equip spell card from your deck or graveyard to your hand.
2500 ATK 3400 Def

o.k since i can't remember what i was going to judge cards on i think i'll flip a coin 4 times since you bot hdid 2 cards each bobandjim your heads maruno is tails best out of 4 wins just need a coin.
couln't find a coin so had flip my plushy link instead face up is heads face down is tails.
1 for maruno
2 for maruno
1 for bobandjim
2 for bobandjim
tie breaker
your go bobandjim.
p.s nice cards guys.
p.s.s poor poor link.(phantom hour glass link)

I'm going on summer vacation soon and I won't be around to judge, so someone else will have to do it. I can however offer a criteria.

Ninjas!

Create 1 card that is related to the traditional ninja idea. Go nuts with this one

creativity/10
balance/10
playability/10 (how well this card could fit into todays metagame)
wording/10

-500 if your card is somehow related to Naruto. Naruto is not a ninja, and don't try to tell me he is.

Karo the Chain Ninja
Effect Monster (Warrior / WIND / 3* / ATK 850 / DEF 1000)
Once per turn, you can select 1 monster your opponent controls. Until the end of this turn, the DEF of the selected monster is halved. When this card attacks, you can ignore monsters that have been selected by the effect of a "Karo the Chain Ninja" this turn when you choose an attack target. (If you do, and your opponent controls no other monsters, this card can attack your opponent directly.)

Tashi the Swift Ninja
WIND/Warrior/6/2400/600
This card can be Special Summoned from your hand by tributing 1 "Ninja" monster. When this card is attacked or targeted by an effect, Special summon 1 "Substitute Ninja Token" (WIND/Warrior/2/800/300) to your side of the field and it becomes the target of the attack or effect.

Back