Dark Revelations 2 - English Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would, but it came from a judge on another message board who neglects to mention that part...and obviously I can't mention another message board through the whole members moving thing....(or can I?)

EDIT - And u can get sued for showing public knowledge? o_O Effectively no one but Konami can copy-right the Spoiler Lists because that's the technical source >_> but that's just my thinking, I'm usually wrong

Spike Kaiba said:
I would, but it came from a judge on another message board who neglects to mention that part...and obviously I can't mention another message board through the whole members moving thing....(or can I?)

EDIT - And u can get sued for showing public knowledge? o_O Effectively no one but Konami can copy-right the Spoiler Lists because that's the technical source >_> but that's just my thinking, I'm usually wrong
Well, if you get the source from another site, and you simply copy and paste it, I say, you must mention the source. I think this is what happened between Pojo and Netrepâ„¢ before, I mean about Pojo stealling stuff and not giving acknowledgement on where they got it (or taking ownership). I don't really know what happend, but do you see my point?

Raigekick said:
Well, if you get the source from another site, and you simply copy and paste it, I say, you must mention the source. I think this is what happened between Pojo and Netrepâ„¢ before, I mean about Pojo stealling stuff and not giving acknowledgement on where they got it (or taking ownership). I don't really know what happend, but do you see my point?

i noticed that about Pojo... (that they dont acknowledge sources) but its not like theres much that we can do about it, you know?

yeah I see what ya mean...well...the source i got it from is Duel Forums. And if memory serves me he usually gets his info from Spike's and Barons...or something...I'm sure you know the place anyways

chaos general said:
i noticed that about Pojo... (that they dont acknowledge sources) but its not like theres much that we can do about it, you know?
Yeah, we can't do anything on how Pojo or other Forum run their forum, but we can be professional about these stuff and do the right thing. Then, maybe, other forums will follow.

Spike Kaiba said:
yeah I see what ya mean...well...the source i got it from is Duel Forums. And if memory serves me he usually gets his info from Spike's and Barons...or something...I'm sure you know the place anyways
Thanks Spike Kaiba, and please don't take this in a negative way. I'm just protecting our Forum from future legal battles, and to serve as an example on how a professional, organized, and international standard Forum should be. Aren't you proud to be a member of IG Forum? I am!

lol, no worries, believe me the last thing I want to be is the link to a legal battle IG gets dragged into. Nothing bad taken, I'll keep it in mind from now on. And considering some of the boards I've been on in the past, I'm very proud to be here lol

true, but you get 2 more cards in a booster, plus the amount of people getting 2 holos in a pack hasn't exactly been minimal. So it equals out to slightly easier in the end

Raigekick said:
I'm not familiar with rarity, so, is it easier to get "Enemy Controller" from DB2 compared to AST?

I think that even if it's not statistically easier to get it from DB2, there will be copies of Enemy Controller out there from AST and DB2 and you should be able to pick them up on ebay for cheaper than before.

my first AST pack was a very interesting one, and i got a... rarity form it, but later, when the tins came out, i got the Blade Knight one and my AST pack had an Enemy Controller in it. all the other packs were rarities, except DCR, which was Skull Archfiend of Lightning, which was nice. However, i forget who it was, but someone (maybe it was... no i forget) made this ratio thing of how hard it is to pull a particular rare from a pack, so even if you can get 2 rares a pack in DR2, (which doesnt come out till august anyway) what are the chances that one is gonna be Enemy Controller? whats stopping you from pulling a Ryu Kokki?

Xenos right, though, there will be a lot more copies circulating around too.

chaos general said:
However, i forget who it was, but someone (maybe it was... no i forget) made this ratio thing of how hard it is to pull a particular rare from a pack, so even if you can get 2 rares a pack in DR2, (which doesnt come out till august anyway) what are the chances that one is gonna be Enemy Controller? whats stopping you from pulling a Ryu Kokki?

Xenos right, though, there will be a lot more copies circulating around too.

Yeah that's what I thought as well. There are so many ultras/supers/rares, the chances of you getting the particular one you want is probably smaller than with AST.

I don't know about you guys, but I only got 3 ultras in DB1, which isn't the best odds!

out of the plethera of DB1 packs ive got (which is about ~8 or 10) i got that many rares and not a single super or ultra. thats why rarities excite me lol...

(i need a scale...)

Dark Beginnings/Revelations Pull Ratios:

Odds of getting a specific Ultra Rare: 1 in 180
Odds of getting a specific Super Rare: 1 in 120
Odds of Getting a specific Rare: 11 in 360 (1 in 32.727272"¦)

DaGuyWitBluGlasses said:
Dark Beginnings/Revelations Pull Ratios:

Odds of getting a specific Ultra Rare: 1 in 180
Odds of getting a specific Super Rare: 1 in 120
Odds of Getting a specific Rare: 11 in 360 (1 in 32.727272"¦)

OMGWTFBBQ...

thats insane like. definatly NOT gonna be able to pull Enemy Controller for me.... lol

(1 in 180?! whoa..)

One word my friend. Ebay!

Once DR2 is out (if DB1 is anything to go by) I reackon you could get hold of an Enemy Controller for around $7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back