Make up your own card!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

exiledforcefreak

RIP Jacob KT 2/16/06
Location cost 1 heat start

You may have any number of "head start" in your deck.

you may not flip cards named "head start" while "head start" is face up

you may only flip "head start if you control 1 resource"

"head start" can not leave play (this one is important)

you can not play resources during your resource step

When "head start" is fliped, you may put two cards from the top of your deck in your resource row

that's rather broken. <<. And doesn't it prevent itself from being flipped? Well the wording makes it sound like it would, so maybe say, while Head Start is face-up, you may not flip locations named Head Start.

-John

<Waiting for the rest of those stupid downlods to finish so I can finish projects>

So I can recruit Dr. Bedlam on turn 1? o you know how incredibly wrong thast would be?

<Continues waiting>

Soooooooooooooo <looks around> anyone happen to notice my newest card in my Fantasy Card thread? :D I guess not. But if we're exploring cards that could exist in the current sets how about:

Claw of Horus
Equpment 1
Unique. Equipped character has "Ally: Whenever a character you control becomes powered-up, if it was not powered-up by the effect of a card named Claw of Horus, you may power-up that character again."

chaosruler said:
that's rather broken. <<. And doesn't it prevent itself from being flipped? Well the wording makes it sound like it would, so maybe say, while Head Start is face-up, you may not flip locations named Head Start.

-John
ha, I cought onto that one too CR.

yea bro you may want to change that line of text to state that while its face up it can no longer be fliped face up.

cause with the current wording you would be stuck.

I forgot to mention. The Claw of Horus is made from Nth Metal, hence the similar effect. But it apparently utilizes the technology more effectively, hence the better effect. It's been used to knock out even Superman. It's unique because there is only one in the DCU, and it wont trigger off of itself in an endless loop.

Look at it again. The wording is fine. Once it's flipped it can't negate itself. This is similar to the card that says a character can't attack this turn, but the effect can only be activated while that character is attacking. Once it's flipped, it's flipped. The effect that says you can't flip is is too late to stop the existing one. Lets clean it up a little bit.

Head Start
Location 1
You may have any number of cards named Head Start in your deck.

You may not flip cards named Head Start.

You may only flip Head Start if you control 1 resource.

Head Start can not leave play.

You can not play resources during your resource step.

When Head Start is flipped, you may put two cards from the top of your deck face down into your resource row.

The only question I have is the 5th line there. Is that preventing you from setting resources or from flipping resources?

Oooo ... A VS Make your own Card thread.

Be back in a couple of hours with mine. :broken_je

<Yawn.> Still downloading. Looks like I'm pulling an all-nighter. So in the meantime:

The Infinity Gauntlet
Equipment 0

Unique. As an additional cost to recruit The Infinity Gauntlet exhaust target character you control. You must equip this card to the character you exhausted in this way.

While equipped character is ready, you may equip any number of equipments with the words "Gem" in their card name to that character.

When Time Gem, Space Gem, Power Gem, Soul Gem, Mind Gem and Reality Gem are equpped to this character, your opponent cannot win the game and you cannot loose the game.

If The Infinity Gauntlet is sent to the KO'd pile from play, KO all equipments you control with "Gem" in their card name.
Thanos
Bringer of Death 2
ATK 5/DEF 5

You may pay 20 endurance rather than pay Thanos' recruit cost. At the start of the combat phase KO all other characters you control.

Thanos gets +1 ATK/+1 DEF for each equipment card equipped to him.

Discard a card :vs_arrow_ You may return target equipment card from your KO'd pile to your hand

Discard 2 cards :vs_arrow_ Thanos cannot be KO'd this turn.
Time Gem
Equipment 1
Unique. Time Gem can only be equipped to character already equipped with The Infinity Gauntlet.

Discard Time Gem :vs_arrow_ Gain 1 resource point. Use this power only if Time Gem is in your hand and only if you control a single character.
Space Gem
Equipment 2
Unique. Space Gem can only be equipped to character already equipped with The Infinity Gauntlet.

Equipped character has flight and range.
Power Gem
Equipment 2
Unique. Power Gem can only be equipped to character already equipped with The Infinity Gauntlet.

Equipped character gets +3 ATK/ +3 DEF and has flight and range.
Soul Gem
Equipment 3
Unique. Soul Gem can only be equipped to character already equipped with The Infinity Gauntlet.

Equipped character has "Pay 5 endurance :vs_arrow_ Move target character to the hidden area.
Mind Gem
Equipment 4
Unique. Mind Gem can only be equipped to character already equipped with The Infinity Gauntlet.

Whener equipped character attacks or becomes a defender, you may exhaust target character
Reality Gem
Equipment 5
Unique. Reality Gem can only be equipped to character already equipped with The Infinity Gauntlet.

Whenever equipped character causes breakthrough while attacking a character, KO that character. Each of your opponents looses 5 endurance.
Basically, while waiing for my stuff to download, I invented the first Loner Curve Equip Deck. You put Thanos out on the field and curve your equipments until game. I'll make a plot twists that lets you go get The Infinty Gauntlet.

Yes, I know. But cut me some slack here. It's just a Fantasy Card thread. I don't work for Wizards of the Coast for petes sake. :ppbbtthhh

UDE156_2.jpg

On second thought, this might not be a great idea to post. So I'll delete here in a bit. LOL!

I should mention that, yes, that is my artwork and, yes, that is me.

And I have a whole series of these, but I can't seem to find the rest at the moment.

Aw man. This is what I wanted people to do in my card review thread. I guess I should have been more specific. :(

That is funny though. What a minute. Is my screen dark or is this guy concealed?

We (CR included) came up with these. :)

Digital Jedi
CoG/EG
version: DaJediWitBluLiteSaber
5 - Drop 9/10 Range
activate -> stun target opposing character with DEF less than 10

Chaosruler
Version: Kinetic Chaos Monarch
6-drop
12/14
CoG/EG range
activate -> ready target CoG/EG characters you control with combined cost 7 or less.

Bishop
Empyre Group / CoG
3/3 Range
Concealed
Loyalty
whenever a CoG character you control becomes a defender, you may exhaust Bishop if you do stun that attacker and lose 2 endurance

CoG Ring
Equipment
Equiped Character Gains CoG Affiliation. In addition to other affiliations.
Equiped Character gets +1 Willpower for each character with the CoG Affiliation.

Gold CoG Ring
Equipment
equip only to a character with the CoG affiliation equipped character gets +1 DEF for each character you control with the CoG affiliation

Super Cookie!
3 Plot Twist
All Opponent Characters get -3 DEF and you lose 5 endurance.

we havent finished tho. so you know.

Krazy Kid PSX
Shaman King Mod
3 Dual Affiliated Character
City of Gamers/Empyre Group
5 ATK/ 6 DEF

Ally: Whenever a character you control becomes powered-up, you may discard a card. If you do stun target charater with cost 2 or less.

lol thats funny.

this is the one that CR made.

lol

KrazyKidPsX
CoG/EG
4-drop 9/8 Range
whenever Krazykidpsx gets stunned, KO him.
if you do add 3 characters with either the CoG or EG team affiliations from your deck to your hand.

These are the other ones we made :D

DaAmazing1
4/3 Range
CoG / Empyre Group
concealed-optional
as an additional cost reveal two CoG and/or EG characters from your hand. whenever Damazing1 becomes stunned, you may discard a CoG/EG character card. if you do, add a card called Sup-A-Dillie-O from your deck to your hand.

Sup-A-Dillie-O
3 drop 6/5 Range
concealed
reveal a CoG / EG character from your hand as an additional cost to recruit. whenever Sup-A-Dillie-O becomes a defender, you may exhaust him. If you do, exhaust target character with cost 3 or less, unless that character's controller discards 1 cards from their hand.

Djp952
CoG/EG
version: Paladin of 1s and 0s
6-drop 14/11 Range
loyalty
play only if you control another character that shares the team affiliations CoG/EG. whenever Djp952 is attacked, unless you discard a card, he gets -2/-2 this attack.

Helpoemer316
CoG/EG
5-drop
13/8 Range
concealed - Optional
loyalty
whenever Helpoemer316 becomes stunned by a defender, move him to your visible area or to your hidden area and recover it.

Densetsu_X
CoG/EG
version: Incapacitated Legend
6-drop 8/18 Range
play only if you discard a CoG or EG character card.

I love this thread!!!! here are a couple of my card ideas...

The Looney bin
Plot twist cost 4
Discard 2 cards->Flip your KO pile and Deck over, then swap your KO pile with your Deck.

Never Miss
Plot twist cost 1
Exhaust a Cog/Egi character you control->Search your deck for a Cog/Egi character card. You may discard a card from your hand, return Never Miss to your hand.

Dude! That's Dillieliscious! I gotta remember that one. I feel so honored! 8^D I haven't gotten that much into VS, but I love the concealed option 8^D Any way I can be affiliated with Doop? He looked cool. 8^D

out of all the cards Helpoemer must be the most broken one (IT'S A 5 DROP!!!). if a card like that is made and played I will start running finishing move in all my decks.

By the way, most of these cards are BROKEN!!!!

Also... yeah, I fixed the text... though I don't know what is wrong with it. It says "you many not flip cards names "head start""

meaning once it's fliped... you can no longer flip cards named head start.

Here's me

ExiledForceFreak
cost 4
affiliation: what u guy where saying
0/9
Activate, exaust target defender that shares an affiliation with ExiledForceFreak->the defender you exausted gets +1 def this turn and an additional +1 atk if ExiledForceFreak becomes stunned this turn. ExiledForceFreak becomes the defender this attack.

I messed up the wording a bit but I have to go. Chao!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back