YGO Card Name Game

rincewind does have luck lots of bad luck.
it's like krillin says in dragonball z bojack unbound if it wern't for bad luck i wouldn't have any.:D

Well, when people say they have no luck it generally means they have bad luck. It's one of those eddies in the English language that just keeps going round and round meaninglessly.

Interestingly, Barry Crier had a number 1 hit record in Finland with the song "The Purple People Eater" (a cover version, but the original wasn't released in Finland). And Barry Crier appears in one of my very favourite radio programmes: "I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue". I fully recommend it to anyone and everyone with a sense of humour. With rounds such as "Name That Barcode", "Sound Charades", "One Song To The Tune Of Another" and the old favourite "Mornington Crescent", as well as the ever-fragrant Samantha eager to score whenever the teams' points are up, this BBC radio comedy programme never grows old.

I'm not having a guess, by the way. I just thought I'd say what I did. I found it interesting.

ok, ive had this one for too long. time now for the super easy clue "My name means 'a large drive-in chain resturaunt' but you can only find me at McDonalds."

Hungry Burger. Although it doesn't match that "metallic far-space doom-bringer" clue you started with.

(Psst. Someone guess Megasonic Eye. I would, but I'm too busy with my thesis on x-rays in galaxy clusters to take the next round.)

Last edited:
o.k. here we go.

i don't need love for what good would love do me?

spakling round my little finger unlike men these things linger.

good luck

Back