You Know Your Broke When ...

SilentSwordsmaster

Spawn of Apocalypse
You get your bank statement and it says:

Your Current Balance: $7.27

So then you check your wallet and find out that there is only 2 one dollar bills inside

Isn't life great

oh isn't life just peachy when you have money in the bank but not enough to with draw!!!

barty64 said:
oh isn't life just peachy when you have money in the bank but not enough to with draw!!!
OMG I KNOW..but what sucks is when the store doesnt take your card because your only buying a Sprite and its only 1.07 ROFLMAO

i know but what would be even worse though(i haven't had this one yet) would be your card being declined due to the lack of funds!!!

i carn't do that i have to have the correct amount of money in the bank before i can use my card, but even still that is not a good place to get your self in to!!!

oh that was nice of him!!!
icon10.gif
icon10.gif
icon10.gif
icon10.gif

lets move on, one of the thing i dislike when i'm broke is if a game, movie or a console(somthing like that) comes out and you haven't got enough to buy it!!!

barty64 said:
lets move on, one of the thing i dislike when i'm broke is if a game, movie or a console(somthing like that) comes out and you haven't got enough to buy it!!!
NAH THAT DOESNT URK ME ANYMORE, I JUST GET EMO AND GET A JOB AGAIN..

Well, you know your broke when... you loose 10 pounds cause you don't have money to by food!

*giggles* Ok, that was really lame, but I couldn't think of anything!

could be worse!!! and you know when your broke when you've been out drinking with famliy and freinds(oh what a headache in the morning)

When I first read the post title I thoguht you meant your spirit. Like you have just broke or reached breaking point, But being Skint sucks luckliy Im good with Money. Before I got a job being Skint was a horrible feeling, No one want;s to be broke. I just want to be smarter on what I spend the money on.

Fuzzman said:
When I first read the post title I thoguht you meant your spirit. Like you have just broke or reached breaking point, But being Skint sucks luckliy Im good with Money. Before I got a job being Skint was a horrible feeling, No one want;s to be broke. I just want to be smarter on what I spend the money on.
im really not..i buy on impulse lol....like these cards..who needs them

You know you're broke when...

...you can gain 1,000 levels in the Inferno in one day, and you can destroy all monsters on your opponent's side of the field at no cost.

K, I'm done.

Back