You Know Your Broke When ...

You know your broke when you spend all of the time on the computer until your mother comes out yelling at you to go to bed and its like 5 in the morning... *giggles*

Hey guys, as a courtesy to people who haven't seen the movie and who don't like surprises ruined, please only post details of the movie in the X-men 3 thread I started for those who've seen the movie already. Thanks.

Digital Jedi said:
Hey guys, as a courtesy to people who haven't seen the movie and who don't like surprises ruined, please only post details of the movie in the X-men 3 thread I started for those who've seen the movie already. Thanks.
sorry wasn't thinking should have known better!!!

back to what this thread is about.
you know when you are broke when people who usually have less money then you actually have more then you!!!

I know this is old but i enjoy posting on this thread.
You know when your broke when you get bored of all your current games with no money to buy new ones!!!

You know your broke when

You know your broke when new yugioh boosters come out earlier then the store told you and you got no money(i really hate that)

you know when you are broke when your parents complain that you don't go out for a drink at the pub out enough.

You know you're poor when you are borrowing money to pay off debts.

this is a game right? we're supposed to just keep posting rediculous ways of knowing when you're broke?

yes that's the idea quite fun actually
you know when your broke when you only have 1 game to play

Necromancer said:
When you only got $10 left to last you the week & it comes down to the choice between a pack of cigarettes or food.
Of course, food. Smoking is a stupid habit.

You know when your broke when you can't afford new yu-gi-oh cards(booster packs or other wise)

barty64 said:
You know when your broke when you can't afford new yu-gi-oh cards(booster packs or other wise)
or you have a life that includes a girlfriend who hates looking at the cards >_>

Back