You Know Your Broke When ...

i have trouble with money one month i will be prity good with money and the next month all the money i've saved is gone!!!

Jason_C said:
It's a shame it took so long.
Do you realize how hard it is to do that...I mean ask Kim, you have to do something extremely weird..or creepy..or just awkward to weird me out...and you are like the first to do it on COG..........and yes now I do fear you...

It was the first random thing that came to my mind. I've been instructed repeatedly to eat protein recently, having gone to Herndon, VA for a Tae Kwon-Do tournament. One must eat plenty of protein before a tournament. So it just kinda came to me. It's not my fault.

Jason_C said:
It was the first random thing that came to my mind. I've been instructed repeatedly to eat protein recently, having gone to Herndon, VA for a Tae Kwon-Do tournament. One must eat plenty of protein before a tournament. So it just kinda came to me. It's not my fault.
Well, it was still creepy, i have to go meditate b4 i go to tourney so..i get my protein later

ive got a regonial tourney coming up on the 1st of april arwkard timing on the new list!!!

You cannot even buy laundry soap, you do laundry with your bar of soap in the bathtub

SilentSwordsmaster said:
You get your bank statement and it says:

Your Current Balance: $7.27

So then you check your wallet and find out that there is only 2 one dollar bills inside

Isn't life great

Your not as broke as I have been, with a current balance of....

£0, for the past year, until now (woot - £24.75)

Back to the "weirding out" branch....

One time during a duel I played VWXYZ yelling "Form Feet and Legs!!! Form Arms and Torso!!! and I'll form the HEAD!!!"
One other time I just yelled out "It's time for Megazord power NOW!!!" when playing the same monster.
If we get Elixerer in English... look out... I'll start spouting Captain Planet references.
::EVIL LAUGH::

As far as financially....

...You know you're broke when you can only afford one beer during Happy Hour after begging for loose change from people outside.
...you take your mom to the prom cuz you can't afford a real date. (And spout even cheaper pick up lines while dancing with said mom) [That's just not financially broken, but mentally as well]

Back